Goalies can choose one of 4 different status settings. The status can be changed on the goalie information or the status update pages. The goalie account status can be set as:
- Ready to Play: Your account is active.
- Away: Your account is inactive. Owners can still view your account information and send you a message.
- Injured: Your account is inactive. Owners can still view your account information and send you a message.
- Archived: Your account is inactive. Owners cannot see your account information.
When setting your status to Away or Injured, you will be asked for a return date and what to do with your account on that date. You have three different options for your account.
- Automatically set my account to active. You will receive an email notifying you of the status change.
- Do nothing with the status but email you every -number of days- days with a reminder.
- Do nothing with the status with no status reminder emails.
You can also delete your account from the same dropdown menu. All account information may be lost if you choose this option.
Other Related Pages